Latest Post

Who will win Australia vs England Match 2 ICC World Cup 14 Feb 2015

Australia and England will play the 2nd match of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 and this match will be played at Melbourne Cricket Ground on February 14, 2015 Saturday. Both the teams have played 21 matches at this ground from which Australia has won 15 matches while England has won 6 matches. The winning percentage of Australia at this ground is 71% and winning percentage of England at this ground is 29%. If we look at overall record Australia and have played 130 matches against each other from these matches Australia won 76 matches and England won 49. Australia vs England 2 matches tied and 3 matches had no result. Australia’s highest score against England is 334/8 in Feb 2011 and lowest score is 70/All Out in Jun 1977. England’s highest score against Australia is 333/6 in Jun 2001 and lowest score is 86/All out in Jun 2001.
According to Cricstudio.com prediction the team who will win this match is Australia. Our meter reflects 40% winning chances for England and 60% of Australia because Australia are in good form with both bat and ball they have home ground advantage and are favorites to win this title.

Who will win NZ vs SL 1st Match ICC Cricket World Cup 14 Feb 2015

New Zealand and Sri Lanka will play the 1st match of ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 and this match will be played at Hagley Oval, Christchurch on February 14, 2015 Saturday. Both the teams have played 1 match at this ground from which New Zealand has won 1 match while Sri Lanka has won 0 matches. The winning percentage of New Zealand at this ground is 100% and winning percentage of Sri Lanka at this ground is 0%. If we look at overall record New Zealand and have played 88 matches against each other from these matches New Zealand won 41 matches and Sri Lanka won 40. 1 match tied and 6 matches had no result. New Zealand’s highest score against Sri Lanka is 360/5 in Jan 2015 and lowest score is 73/All Out in Jan 2007. Sri Lanka’s highest score against New Zealand is 293/4 in Jul 1998 and lowest score is 112/All out in Jan 2007.
According to Cricstudio.com prediction the team who will win this match is New Zealand. Our meter reflects 47% winning chances for Sri Lanka and 53% of New Zealand because the condition are suitable for Blackcaps and they are pretty much consistent with their performance and their Batsmen Like Williamson are in good form.

Sri Lanka vs England Highlights 2nd ODI | 29.11.2014

Sri Lanka vs England Highlights 2nd ODI 29.11.2014 Sri Lanka vs England 2nd ODI Cricket Highlights – 2014 – 29th November. ENG v SRI Highlights 2nd ODI at Colombo. Watch England Tour of Sri Lanka series Cricket Highlights.
England given sri lanka with the type of run chase that Kumar Sangakkara and Mahela Jayawardene might have supervised in their sleep. it had been all therefore sure that they may have batted with servants holding shades. one there, sir; would you wish to require additional runs there perhaps? All courteously accepted with eight wickets and over 10 overs to spare.
England's 185 had felt inadequate at midway, despite a slow, tacky pitch, and a match reduced by morning drizzle to forty five overs. Kusal Perera and Tillakaratne Dilshan succumbed with solely thirty seven on the board, however Sangakkara and Jayawardene absorbed the pressure, like it had been, continuing with a tranquillity that took very little note of the blaring horns around them.
It was the fifteenth time that Sri Lanka's recent masters had assembled a century exchange a one-day international. It seems like additional. Sangakkara wasn't extremely connected, and Chris Woakes born a come back probability once he was thirty six, however Jayawardene contend felicitously to line his facet comfortable. solely with finish feeling inevitable did they permit themselves liberties, the last ten overs delivery seventy five.
The World Cup won't be fought out on surfaces like these. England area unit unlikely to face the trial by spin that befell them at the Premadasa sports stadium in Australia or New Zealand. however solely infants will notice marvel in hearing a time of day story for the umptieth time; adults tend to tire of wakening to a similar hoary recent tale. area unit you sitting comfortably? Then i will begin.

Sri Lanka vs England 2nd ODI Live Stream - 29.11.2014

Sri Lanka vs England 2nd ODI Live Stream - 29.11.2014 Watch Live One Day International Cricket Match here. Sri Lanka will face Team England in the 2nd ODI cricket match on November 29 of Sri Lanka vs England Schedule . The match will be played at R. Premadasa Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka. Match playing day is Saturday Time is 10:00 Local and 04:30 GMT. The match SL vs ENG is being played in the month of November 2014 and it is a Day time match so flood light conditions will not be seen in R. Premadasa Stadium.
You can get here the Live Score and Live Commentary of all the matches of Sri Lanka vs England, the live streaming will be provided on Sky Sports, Willow Cricket and ESPNcricinfo site. The All Matches Highlights of this exciting SL vs ENG 2nd ODI cricket match will be uploaded after the end of the match.
Sri Lanka Team captain is Angelo Mathews whereas Alastair Cook is leading England side. Jos Buttler is the wicketkeeper for England and Kumar Sangakkara will keep wickets for team Sri Lanka.You can catch here Ball by Ball Live Commentary, Scorecard and Highlights of this cricket match.
Get Sri Lanka vs England Live Score of first ODI match of England tour of Sri Lanka 2014 series. The live streaming of the state vs England match would be telecasted by ESPN Star and Willow TV on-line. The highlights of the ENG vs SL cricket first ODI match is going to be telecasted by willow.tv or ESPNStar on their youtube page for fans of state and England.

Alastair Cook, England's captain, aforementioned discussions had taken place concerning whether or not to play the second ODI against Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka on Saturday however that the players from either side needed the sport to travel ahead as a tribute to Phillip Hughes, whose death on Th has left the cricket world stricken with grief. The players can wear black armbands, with a two-minute silence to be determined before the beginning.

Hughes vie against and aboard many members of the britain squad and people are going to be absolve to choose, ought to they choose. Moeen Ali, at worcestershire, and Steven Finn and Eoin Morgan at Middlesex were team-mates of Hughes throughout time spent in county cricket, and therefore the possibly to be affected, however the sensation is that everybody desires to be involve
Cook, an Ashes opponent on many occasions, spoke in thoughtful, measured tones concerning Hughes' fast passing when being hit by a bouncer, describing it as a "real reminder of however precious life is". He aforementioned that player safety had inevitably been talked concerning however echoed the comments of doctors World Health Organization referred to as the accident "freakish" in nature.

In a mark of however wide Hughes was command in heart, Cook spoke of chatting concerning batting technique as left-handers and their shared love of farming. the britain team additionally took part within the #putoutyourbats campaign, with an image announce on Twitter. "We could be playing totally different|for various} sides and different countries however we're just about identical guys, making an attempt to try to to our greatest for our teams at a sport we have a tendency to love," Cook aforementioned.

England and Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka can meet at the R Premadasa structure for the second time in four days and Cook aforementioned the intention was to "show our respects within the right manner for Phil and take a look at and placed on an honest show". He acknowledged that a number of the match's intensity could be lost however aforementioned that the team would try and play within the same manner as invariably, instead of linger over the inherent danger of facing a projectile sent down with dangerous force.

Sri Lanka Squad
AD Mathews*, TM Dilshan, RMS Eranga, PLS Gamage, HMRKB Herath, DPMD Jayawardene, SHT Kandamby, BAW Mendis, BMAJ Mendis, MDK Perera, MDKJ Perera, NLTC Perera, KTGD Prasad, KC Sangakkara†, HDRL Thirimanne
England Squad
AN Cook*, MM Ali, JM Anderson, IR Bell, RS Bopara, JC Buttler†, ST Finn, HF Gurney, AD Hales, CJ Jordan, EJG Morgan, JE Root, BA Stokes, JWA Taylor, JC Tredwell, CR Woakes

Click Here to Watch Sri Lanka vs England Live

Pakistan vs New Zealand Highlights | 3rd Test | Day 2 - 27.11.2014

Pakistan vs New Zealand Highlights | 3rd Test | Day 3 - 27.11.2014 Pakistan vs New Zealand 3rd Test Day 2 Cricket Highlights – 2014 – 27th November. PAK v NZ Highlights 3rd Test Day 2 in Sharjah. Watch New Zealand Tour of UAE series Cricket Highlights.
The morning in Sharjah had been sombre. Asian nation and New Zealand determined a minute's silence before the beginning of the day's play and place their bats out as a tribute to Phillip Hughes. With no chirping from the fielders, no celebrations on the fall of wickets, and muted reactions from batsmen on being fired, the eerie quiet had additionally descended to the center.

There wasn't abundant distinction within the air when lunch; Pakistani fielders were equally quiet once New Zealand came into bat and therefore the celebrations restrained. however a usually belligerent century from Brendon McCullum, the quickest by a brand new Zealand hitter, broke the monotony of a flat day and helped wipe off 249 runs from Pakistan's lead in forty five overs when Mark Craig's career-best seven for ninety four had restricted the house team to 351.

Do you like Cricket ?

Follow Me

Support : Rana Naveed
Copyright © 2015. World Cup 2015 Live ICC - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Rana Naveed Published by Shakeel Younis
Proudly powered by Blogger